Immunology Frontier Research Center (IFReC), Osaka University and the Singapore Immunology Network (SIgN) will hold “The 8th NIF Winter School on Advanced Immunology” from January 20th to 23rd, 2019 in Singapore.
This is an opportunity for young researchers to have face-to-face discussions with world’s greatest immunologists and to network with peers of the same generation.
– 4 day intensive immunology course for advanced PhD students and early post-docs
– Faculty of 16 outstanding immunologists
– Accommodation cost covered by the school
– Selection of applicants will be on a competitive basis
– Application is free; SGD500 registration fee applicable to accepted participants
Applications are open until 30, June, 2018.
For further information, please visit the school’s website:
Thank you for the information from
Jaturong Sewatanon, M.D., Ph.D.
Instructor at Department of Microbiology