Graduate programs were established since 1962 which harmoniously coordinated with Education, Research, Medical Services and Technology in terms of the international standards. Moreover, Graduate Study's researches are comprehensive from the basic of medical science to the clinical research which has the inner collaboration between each department. Also, there are Pre-Clinic and Clinic to purpose altogether for applying to diagnostics and treatments.
Research and development has been long one of the most important missions for biomedical institutes including the Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital. The Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital has many strengths and talents providing opportunities to become a leading international institute in the biomedical research.
- Buiding and strengthing the research capacity of personnel for longer than a decade.
- Having appropriate structures and systems for efficient research administration and management.
- Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital has areas of excellence in biomedical research and has been part of many large biomedical research networks.
- Being professional clinicians who are able to work closely with the researchers in basic biomedical disciplines for conducting multidisciplinary research.
- Havning both national and international research networks.
- The Siriraj Center of Excellence in Biomedical Research is a 12-floor building with 30,000 square meter area which has been opened since 2011. The offices and facilities will available in this building.
All applicants must apply for any programs via the website of the Faculty of Graduate Studies (www.grad.mahidol.ac.th). Application periods are depended on the schedule of the Faculty of Graduate Studies