Urgent announcement !!
Your scholarship opportunity has arrived.
Researcher training course aimed at extending healthy longevity (4-year Ph.D.)
- Attach a CV
- English language test results (TOEFL, IELTS)
You can send it to graduate studies by email:
Within December 25, 2020 at 12.00
Please specify the email subject as
“Apply for CMRHA Scholarship_ Name _ Surname”
Get more information: http://bit.ly/3nJTpcA
1) Benefit amount ¥ 145,000 per month (subject to change, depending on budget)
2) Scholarship period: October 2021 to September 2025 (4 years).
3) Travel expenses to Japan: Economy class air ticket from the international airport closest to the place of residence to the international airport in Japan
4) Return travel after the end of the program: Economy class travel expenses from the international airport in Japan to the nearest international airport where the international student resides will be paid until the expiration date of the scholarship
5) Admission fee and tuition fee are exempted.
Qualifications for application:
1) Those who live abroad before the start of the program
2) Persons under the age of 35 as of April 1, 2021
3) Those who are qualified to apply for a doctoral course of Kumamoto University as of February, 2021
4) For English scores, you must have a CEFR B2 or higher (*e.x., IELTS: 5.5 or higher, TOEFL-iBT: 72 or higher, the expiration date should be within 2 years)
5) The coefficient of performance for the last year (Master’s course) must be “2.30 or higher” (*For calculation, refer to the attached file.)
6) Those who can arrive in Japan by the specified date during October 1 to 10, 2021.