On November 10, 2017, Professor Dr. Prasit Watanapa, Dean of Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital signed the MOU with Professor George Ballie, Dean of University of Glasgow to mutually work together to facilitate and establish the “Jointly Award Degree Programs” for research students in Siriraj and Glasgow.
The event took place at the faculty meeting room, 3rd floor, Administration Building and witnessed by executives from Siriraj and Glasgow, namely, Professor Suwannee Suraseranivongse, Deputy Dean and Director of Siriraj Medical School, Associate Professor Tawornchai Limjindaporn, Deputy Dean of Postgraduate Education, Associate Professor Sith Sathornsumetee, Assistant Dean for International Relations, Professor Pa-thai Yenchitsomanus, Head of Molecular Medicine Division, and Assistant Professor Dr. Peti Thuwajit, Assistant Dean of Postgraduate Education.
CR: Photos and News from Facebook: Siriraj International Relations
Congratulations to Ms.Pornkanok Nimnoi, M.Sc. student in Anatomy (major advisor: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Supin Chompoopong), for her “Best Poster Presentation Award” at the 21st Thai Neuroscience Society Annual Conference (TNS21) on 5-6 OCT, 2017.
This annual conference is held by Thai Neuroscience Society, Bangkok, Thailand
Call for Application for Certificate in Clinical Pharmacology
This certificate course is now available for online application via
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course will cover the fundamentals of clinical pharmacology, systemic medical pharmacology as well as clinical drug development. The main objective is to understand the disciplines of drug in human body.
Student will have opportunities to apply knowledge of clinical pharmacology in different individual conditions. Student will also become familiar with many aspects in clinical drug development process.
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- How body deals with drug
- How drug affects the body
- Assessment of drug effects
- Beneficial and adverse effects
- Drugs in special populations
- SYSTEMIC MEDICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- Drug use in various human organ systems: cardiovascular, endocrine,
- gastrointestinal, genitourinary, hematopoietic, nervous, and respiratory.
III. CLINICAL DRUG DEVELOPMENT
- Drug development process
- Clinical trials
- Regulatory process
Click here to view shortlisted candidates for Siriraj Graduate Scholarship and Neighboring Countries Scholarship
We are pleased to announce that Siriraj Graduate Scholarship 2017 (for type I applicant) will be available for online application via www.sirirajgrad.com/en/scholarship/siriraj-graduate-scholarship starting from 2 OCT to 20 NOV 2017.
Type I and II scholarship are available for 1st-year graduate student in Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital only.
1st Year Graduate Student (M.Sc., Ph.D.) for Academic Year 2017 MUST do as following;
- Fill-in Health Information Form for Student Center Services Click Here
Deadline: September 5th, 2017
- Fill-in Expectation Questionnaires Click Here
Deadline: September 5th, 2017
- Attend the 2017 Siriraj Graduate Student Orientation on 8-9 August 2017
Click Here to Download Schedule
- Annual living allowance
- Tuition fee
- BE an international student
- Meet all the requirements for the admission of The University of Melbourne
- Be able to attend full-time degree in the University
- Have a success academic record
Deadline: 31 October 2017