Congratulations to Dr.Patompong Ungprasert for the 2017 ACR Distinguished fellow award from American College of Rheumatology. This award is given to clinical and research fellows who are nominated while in a rheumatology fellowship training program, in recognition of their meritorious performance throughout their training
Please visit https://www.rheumatology.org/Get-Involved/Awards/ACR-Awards for more information
Call for Application for Certificate in Clinical Pharmacology
This certificate course is now available for online application via
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course will cover the fundamentals of clinical pharmacology, systemic medical pharmacology as well as clinical drug development. The main objective is to understand the disciplines of drug in human body.
Student will have opportunities to apply knowledge of clinical pharmacology in different individual conditions. Student will also become familiar with many aspects in clinical drug development process.
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- How body deals with drug
- How drug affects the body
- Assessment of drug effects
- Beneficial and adverse effects
- Drugs in special populations
- SYSTEMIC MEDICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- Drug use in various human organ systems: cardiovascular, endocrine,
- gastrointestinal, genitourinary, hematopoietic, nervous, and respiratory.
III. CLINICAL DRUG DEVELOPMENT
- Drug development process
- Clinical trials
- Regulatory process